Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Heaven Sent Desserts

Heaven Sent Desserts

"For the longest time I thought it was some sort of religious bookstore."

If you worship creme brulee or pray to the god of chocolate this place truly is your temple.
Even if you aren't devout chocoholic you can have a religious experience eating the deserts here.

I visited this palace of pasteries, Mecca of mocha etc. last month in honor of my birthday with my friends Belen and Dan


and Aldo and Steve. 
The more people you bring the more desserts you get to sample ;)



They put your order number in a children's book.  I got Squirrel Nutkins.


I ordered the peanut butter and jelly dessert.  And yes it was amazing.



Aldo and Belen got this thingy.  It was a berry compote with merlot. 
Those who were present will remember the disasterous after effects. These included tummy aches and not making complete stops...


Steve's fancy pants mexican mocha



Afterwards we were too full to do anything else.
....And they lived happily ever after
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment