Thursday, January 28, 2016

Blueberry Muffins

I wanted to start baking more for my coworkers and I saw a recipe for blueberry muffins that sounded pretty good. Plus I had all of the ingredients on hand.


First oil the muffin pan and lightly dust with flour. 


I have been using coconut oil in place of butter or shortening with great results.  I have used it in the last 3 things that I have baked. I would say I'm a little obsessed. 


My other secret ingredient was my homemade vanilla.  I made vanilla for Christmas gifts and I have a jar of what was left over brewing in my fridge.


Mix dry and wet ingredients separately. At the end mix together until just combined




Fill muffin tins 3/4 full with batter. Sprinkle sugar on top and bake at 350 for 25 minutes. 



I'm bringing what's left of these to work tomorrow! 










No comments:

Post a Comment