Monday, January 18, 2016

Peanut butter jelly muffins

A classic pairing of PB&J in muffin form! What's not to like?


I had pomegranate jelly on hand so I used that instead of the standard grape.


It was also a chance to put my cute new measuring bowls and spoons to use! These adorable woodland creatures were a birthday gift from my godparents!


The recipe I used was from pillsbury. I altered it by using coconut oil instead of crisco. Also I used half vanilla almond milk, half regular milk.



I almost forgot to add sugar on top of the prepared muffins, so I hastily pulled them out of the oven to throw some sugar on top. Also I failed to show the step of adding the jam. Basically you just fill the muffin cup half way, add a couple teaspoons of jam and then cover with more batter. 


I had extra batter left over so I made some extra mini muffins.


Done in 20 minutes!


These were pretty good. I brought them into work for my coworkers and they liked them. I am going to try to bring in treats for them more often-a New Years resolution along with working more on my blog. 


💜







No comments:

Post a Comment