Monday, May 16, 2011

Pasta a la Laura!


So those of you who know me well will know that I have a slight obsession with goat cheese.
I am proud to say that this recipe is my very own creation!
I got the idea from a pizza on the menu at the Mosaic wine bar which featured many of the same ingredients.  We were sad because we were at brunch and couldn't order off of the regular menu which included the pizzas.  I love anything with goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes soooo I took the idea and made it into a  pasta dish.


OK! Ingredients:

Rotini Pasta
Goat Cheese
Pine Nuts
Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
Fresh Basil, torn

So just cook the pasta as directed on the box.
Then add in the rest of the ingredients to taste.
 If I could change anything about this recipe I would add some garlic next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment