Sunday, January 13, 2013

Culinary adventures with Dom

Here are some long overdue pictures from the last time I visited my best bud Dominique McManus up in the Bay Area!
I have been dreaming about these pizzas we made ever since...
Pictured here is a brussel sprout, goat cheese and bacon pizza and a bacon and shrimp pizza about to go into the oven.

Yay for cute dogs!


Here are two pizzas fresh out of the oven- asparagus with thinly sliced lemon and goat cheese, and a vegetarian.


We visited The Fat Cactus Grill- which features some very unique tacos!  We had kangaroo, duck, ostrich and alligator.  I wanted rabbit, but they were out of that!  The alligator was pretty chewy, but the rest weren't bad.  My favorite was the duck taco with habanero mango salsa. 



A chilly bike ride from Plesanton to Livermore yielded this pretty view!


We rode bikes to brunch where I got this delicious Blood Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment