Monday, April 18, 2016

Quiche with goat cheese

So I have made two quiches recently- both inspired by the bounty of my Easter basket. This year my mom gave me a wine and cheese themed Easter basket that contained a variety of trader joes cheeses.  I saved the best for last and ended up with goat cheese being the last cheese left in my fridge. Found this recipe on food gawker. http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2016/03/11/goat-cheese-spinach-sun-dried-tomato-quiche/

I didn't follow the instructions for the crust and used my own favorite recipe instead.

Also, I couldn't find my pie plate! So I used a 9" cake pan instead. First I pre baked the pie crust for 8 minutes at 350.
 
Sautéed spinach with garlic.


The quiche had 4 eggs and 1 cup of milk. Then added 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, the spinach, goat cheese and some fresh ground pepper. 

Baked at 350 for 50 minutes.

Another quiche success story!

Here is the quiche I made before this one. It had spinach, tomatoes and Gouda. Also crust from scratch! 







No comments:

Post a Comment