Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ratatouille



If you put enough love into vegetables, they will taste delicious.

Been wanting to try this recipe for a while.  Have you seen the movie Ratatouille? I love it! and the "Little Chef" is my inspiration for dinner tonight!
http://agoodappetite.blogspot.com/2009/09/using-up-veggies-ratatouille.html


Fresh herbs and vegetables.  I didn't end up using the green bell or yellow squash because there was already more veggies than my casserole dish could hold.



First you saute the onion and garlic and then simmer with herbs, white wine and crushed tomatoes.



It was fun to artistically layer the vegetables.



Baked in the oven and topped with goat cheese in the final stages of cooking.  This was melt in your mouth good and was already more than half gone by the time I remembered to take a picture of the finished product!  I will be making this again!


No comments:

Post a Comment