Sunday, November 20, 2011

Victor's B-day Cake

I walked into Michael's to buy some yarn, little did I know that I would be walking out with a set of four naked cake decorating dolls...

Well, in case you don't know, Victor is my new roommate, also the drummer in my boyfriend's band The Last Years.  So far he has been a good roommate, so I decided to make him a surprise Birthday cake.  At first I was going to try to make boobie cupcakes, but when I went into Michael's I was inspired.


Well, these girls love to party, especially atop birthday cakes.  The cake was chocolate with cream cheese frosting, the girls were chocolate, dark chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla...


There was a lot going on atop this birthday cake.
Miss Chocolate tried to start a frosting fight, Vanilla got some frosting in her butt crack, and Strawberry discovered her bi-sexuality...


All in all the cake was a huge success!

No comments:

Post a Comment